Nexus Configuration Server
This project is marked as abandoned. This means it is no longer being actively maintained (including security updates).
A simple web server for storing configuration and log files on a centralized location with an API for use by other services.
The concept behind Nexus is avoiding having to provide 10+ environment variables when launching a Docker container. With Nexus, you only need two (The server address and a token).
Nexus is currently in use by some services at SellerLabs.
- Central (API server in Go): https://github.com/etcinit/central
- Nexii (CLI): https://github.com/etcinit/nexii
- Go Client: https://github.com/etcinit/nexus-client-go
- Harvester (Logs): https://github.com/etcinit/nexus-harvester
- confd: Solves the same problem while also supporting multiple backends.