So far the bot can do the following things:
- Stare silently at the last player who talked in the chat
- Pick up dirt blocks from a pre-set resource area
- Navigate around (using the Mineflayer-Scaffold plugin)
- Keep track of state using a Knowledge Base
- Respond to events through logic rules
- Execute tasks by priority and dependencies (Example: Go to resource site before digging, or prioritize fighting back from digging)
The final goal is to have the bot build a simple column it can climb at night so it can survive longer than a day, and possibly have it build other things during the day.
Test it yourself or make your own changes: The source code is available at http://github.com/etcinit/minebot. It requires Minecraft 1.8 (not lower or higher) to work.